Bringing back fashion for the girl on the go !!
The sound of silence feels incredible and makes me think how amazing it is to be a women. We are always on the go.
We are mothers, wives, best friends, professionals …OMG…everything, not to mention the housekeeping part LOL…
But truthfully, the question is: do we really pay attention on ourselves? It is so easy with our busy routines to get caught in our sweat pants and flip flops or plain sneakers, jeans and a T-shirt.
However, lets not forget our identity just because the day is not long enough. It doesn’t mean we have to quit being women. Just because we became mothers, and put some weight on (talking for my own experience), it doesn’t mean we should loose pride in ourselves.
Taking care of ourselves is so important in so many aspects. The way we project life, our relationships with our husbands, partners, and everybody else. Self confidence plays a big roles in our minds. Sometimes it is good to analyze ourselves and appreciate who we are.
Reaching out for a little help in the fashion department can sometimes be a good answer.
We often admire how other women look, and it is easy to just let ourselves go looking for the wrong excuse to be some new woman that deep inside we don’t really like. Don’t be satisfied with the woman you have become. Sometimes we can be our own worst enemy.
Don’t put yourself on hold just because your schedule is too busy. The best gift you can give to yourself is self-confidence.
Get excited about yourself! Bring the chic back! Take a look in the past and think about how you were when you first dated your husband or partner. Remember those times? We spent so much time in the mirror; we wore heals; we did our makeup and hair; and were just shinning all over. And most importantly, we enjoyed the feeling. That, girl, is still in you. She never left, you just let her get a little lazy.
So shake it, shake it! Bring back the sex appeal and get that drop dead gorgeous diva back 🙂
So, have a cup of tea with me and enjoy the fashion tips:
- Allow yourself to go shopping.
- Pick just a few things that will make you feel pretty. No need to spend a fortune, just purchase something you can wear a different way.
- You could team different colors together with the same purpose.
- Get a new pair of flat stylish shoes ( easy to wear with everything ), and if you like to dress up a little more on the weekends, or go for a date with your hubby, maybe a nice new pair of heals;
- 1 or 2 stylish jeans;
- 1 or 2 delicate blouses (silk, linen or cotton are very IN);
- A few pairs of shorts (black or maybe blue, you can do so much with this colors);
- A few fresh and youthful tops (pastels are so classy);
- A stunning blazer (my favorite thing);
- Get just a few useful accessories ( if you are not too crazy about bracelets and too much bling bling like me );
- Get a nice feminine belt;
- A nice purse. I would choose a purse with a solid color that will match with every outfit you wear ( black, white, beige or brown ); and
- A beautiful pair of sunglasses
You don’t have to buy everything in one day..do it little by little.
Do your hair, get a manicure and a pedicure.
Challenge yourself to a complete new look.
Don’t be afraid to do a drastic change in your life for the best.
Don’t look for anyone’s approval; only your own.
And bring the magic back!
In this outfit, I chose nice pink jeans, with a grey linen blouse and a black blazer. But if you don’t want the blazer, a black sweater around your shoulders can also look very chic, for a relaxing day 🙂
With some sliver high heals, a silver belt and a silver purse….To me, the metallic silver accessories give the outfit a glamorous effect for a nice day on the go.
Cheers to the new you!
Blazer by H&M, linen blouse by Zara, jeans by Zara, sweater by Mango, purse by Michael Kors, belt by Armani Exchange, watch by Armani Exchange, sunglasses by BCBGMAXAZRIA, shoes by Jessica Simpson.