Hello my fashion friends, hope everyone had an amazing weekend
Have any of you started wearing or thinking about fall colors yet? If not, let’s start preparing our wardrobe for this Fall and Winter seasons together, since two heads think better that just one, right ?? LOL…
Yes, the day has come when we have to talk start talking about the fall again, and this year one of the hottest Fall colors is Burgundy !!!
To be honest, I was never a big fan of this color until recently. I guess it is all about having an open mind, trying to make new fashion statements, and most importantly having fun doing it
What do we know about Burgundy? Well, I found out that burgundy is the perfect connection to the Fall season as well as a remarkable color in many top fashion collections this year. We know that it is a deep dark red, very strong, and rich, that we can definitely take advantage of and use in many different ways. Keep in mind, burgundy is also a great color to get into the Holiday mood as well
So if you are wondering how to pair this color with others, here are some of my ideas, like my little son always says: “Ready…Set….Go” LOL!!
Five Burgundy fashion inspiration tips, just for you:
1. Burgundy and light grey or silver – one of my favorite combinations.
2. Burgundy and navy blue – a very rich look.
3. Burgundy with white – a very youthful look for a casual occasion, but also for formal attire as well.
4. Burgundy and camel – this is another one of my favorites as well. These two colors together are like an open invitation for the Fall, and if you add some denim to them, you’ll totally Rock
5. Burgundy and black – even when they are both strong colors, if you are looking for the sophisticated look, this can work perfectly. Try a burgundy blouse with a high waste shirt – very classy and elegant!
And some extra tips: Burgundy also looks great in leather, such as leather shoes, purses, even a leather jacket which you might consider incorporating into your timeless wardrobe. If you want burgundy to be the prime color in your outfit, a coat, a sweater, or some jeans can be used with it to totally bring out your high class signature, as was my preference in this post.
I chose this burgundy skort today because for the California weather, it is just perfect
And my last thought, don’t just stick to the high street when shopping this fall. I always recommend investigating all different type of stores – from the high end to the low budget. Let’s all be the fashion police, and see for ourselves just how much we can save and how much fun we can have while doing it. So raise your hands if you agree with me…..LOL
I leave you all once again with one of my favorite quotes: “Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you.” —Grace Coddington
Stay Fabulous Beauties !